A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Las cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, sin cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. If you wish to consult more information about what are the cookies, what do they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- session cookies, to ensure that users writing blog comments are human and not automated applications. In this way, one fights spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like The Share.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies de Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
Cookie Advisor is a plugin para WordPress